Before proceeding with accessing the contents
of this website you are required to read this important disclaimer and agree with
the following terms & conditions:
This website ("Website") is operated by CAFEMUTUAL ("Operators").
It is understood & agreed by you that this website is being offered to you by Cafemutual on the condition that you accept it without any modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein and your use of this Website would constitute your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
1. Restricted Access: Access to this Web site or any portion thereof can be denied by Cafemutual at their sole discretion, without any prior notice
2. Personal and non-commercial usage: It is understood & agreed by you that this website and its contents including statement, opinion, material, etc. is for your personal and non-commercial use only and you cannot copy, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, license, display, modify, perform, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
3. No unlawful or prohibited use: You understand and warrant to Cafemutual that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by terms, conditions and notices contained herein.
4. Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability: The information contained and provided on this Website is of a general nature. Cafemutual does not intend to provide any professional advice, solicitation or offer to sell, recommend or purchase securities and/or funds to the Registered Users (hereinafter referred to as ‘Users’)/Visitors of the Website, through this Website. It is further clarified that all the information, opinions, statistics, statements, products, materials and services contained, provided and posted on the Website are contained, provided and posted on an "as is" basis. This Website contains information, opinions, statements, statistics, products, services and materials that have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and an effort has been made to provide accurate information. However, the Users/Visitors are advised to exercise due caution and verify any or all information sought to be relied upon and/or seek independent professional advice before they enter into any commercial or business relationship or transaction with any person or entity, and /or any other party or make any investment or enter into any financial obligation based solely on any information, statement or opinion which is contained, provided, posted or expressed on the Website. The Users/Visitors of the Website expressly understand and agree that it is their sole responsibility to authenticate, verify and evaluate or take professional advice on the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions, statements and other materials contained, posted, provided or expressed on this Website or any other website with which it is linked.
Cafemutual makes no warranties of any kind and nature whatsoever either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the performance, accuracy, merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, opinions, statements, statistics, products, services and materials provided and posted on the Website or of the results obtained from the use of such information, statements, opinions, products, services and materials.
The Users/Visitors of the Website understand and agree that any action taken or decision made by them based on the information, statements and/or opinions contained, provided, posted, made or expressed on the Website will be taken or made by them at their own risk without any recourse whatsoever to Cafemutual.
The Users/Visitors Of this Website understand and agree that Cafemutual makes no guarantee whatsoever and assumes no liability whatsoever with regard to the timeliness, completeness, accuracy, adequacy, fullness, functionality and reliability of the information, opinions, statements, statistics, products, services & materials contained, provided, posted or expressed on the Website and will not be liable for any damages, whether direct or incidental, special or consequential incurred by any User and/or Viewer of these Website on account of the use of the information, opinions, statements, statistics, products, services & materials contained, provided, posted or expressed on the Website, whether or not Cafemutual knew or should have known that such damages might be incurred, including but not limited to loss of income or profits or market value loss on the sale or purchase of securities and/or funds.
It is further clarified Cafemutual does not certify and/or does not endorse any opinions contained, provided, posted or expressed on the Website and neither does Cafemutual certify and/or endorse any products and/or services sold by any party on the Website or otherwise and makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind whatsoever with respect to the same, including but not limited to, warranties of fitness, merchantability or fitness of such links for any particular purpose with respect to the same.
6. Third Party Material: The website contains material in the form of inputs submitted by Users/Visitors and Cafemutual accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such content nor does Cafemutual make any representations by virtue of the contents of this website in respect of the existence or availability of any goods and services advertised in the contributory sections. Cafemutual makes no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
Part of this website contains advertising and other material submitted to Cafemutual by third parties. Kindly note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all legal requirements. Although acceptance of advertisements on the website is subject to Cafemutual terms and conditions, Cafemutual does not accept liability in respect of any advertisements.
This website will contain articles and recorded messages contributed by several individuals. The views are exclusively their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Cafemutual. The linked sites are not under the control of Cafemutual and Cafemutual is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Cafemutual is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cafemutual of the site.
7. Modification and Alteration: Cafemutual reserves the unqualified and unlimited right to amend, alter, edit, modify, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Website or any portion thereof and/or the information, opinions, statistics, services, products and/or materials contained and provided on the Website or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. The Users/Visitors understand and agree that Cafemutual shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to them or to any third party for any such amendment, alteration, editing, modification, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
The Users/Visitors understand and agree that Cafemutual have an unqualified and unlimited right to amend, alter, edit modify, and/or delete the Usage Terms and Disclaimer contained herein with or without prior notice to the Users/Visitors and the Users/Visitors shall not be entitled to make any claims of any kind and nature whatsoever against Cafemutual on account of losses or damages of any kind and nature, incurred or suffered by the Users/Visitors on account of such change, modification or alteration thereof. The amended Usage Terms and Disclaimer shall be posted by Cafemutual on the Website for the convenience of the Users/Visitors and the Users/Visitors shall be responsible for reviewing the Usage Terms and Disclaimer each time they gain access to the Website to ensure that they have reviewed and understood the then current and applicable Usage Terms and Disclaimer as may be posted on the Website from time to time. The Users/Visitors understand and agree that in case the Users/Visitors chose to gain access to the Website, they shall be deemed to have read and understood the then current and applicable Usage Terms and Disclaimer for all purposes thereof, irrespective of whether they have actually read and understood the Usage Term and Disclaimer or not.
8. Data Protection: Users/Visitors of the Website understand and agree that though all reasonable care is taken by Cafemutual to secure and keep confidential all data and information provided by the Users/Visitors on the Website or to the Website or through the Website, however Cafemutual shall not be liable and shall not be held responsible for unauthorized and illegal access to such data and information by third parties through illegal and unlawful activities such as hacking. The Users/Visitors expressly waive their right to make claims and demands of any kind and nature whatsoever, against Cafemutual on account of any losses or damages whether direct, incidental, special, or consequential incurred or suffered by any Users/Visitors of the Website on account of such unauthorized access to such data and information, whether or not Cafemutual knew or should have known that such damages might be incurred or suffered, including but not limited to loss of income or profits or market value loss on the sale or purchase of funds and/or securities.
9. Trademark and Copyright Protection: The Users/Visitors of the Website understand and agree and are put to notice that unless otherwise indicated, the Website and its content, text, layout, graphics, design, compilation and other matters related to this Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of Cafemutual or the material is included on the Website with the permission of the owner of such rights and is protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws.
The Users/Visitors are prohibited from transmitting, displaying, publishing, broadcasting, disseminating, copying, reproducing, downloading, modifying, selling or circulating the information and materials contained in the Website in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the express prior written consent of Cafemutual.
10. No Privity of Contract: The Users/Visitors expressly agree and understand that nothing contained in the Website or the Usage Terms or the Disclaimer contained herein shall be deemed or may be construed to create a privity of contract between the Users/Visitors and Cafemutual.
11. Entire Understanding: It is clarified that the abovementioned Usage Terms and Disclaimer contain the entire understanding between the Users/Visitors of the Website and Cafemutual with respect to this Website and supersedes all prior understandings (written or verbal), representations and negotiations and shall not be modified or affected by any course of dealing or course of performance. In case any term of the Usage Terms and/or Disclaimer is declared invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, by a court of competent jurisdiction, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from the Usage Terms and Disclaimer and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
12. Waiver: In case of a failure on the part of Cafemutual to enforce any provision of these Usage Terms and Disclaimer shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
13. Jurisdiction: The Users/Visitors understand and agree that the courts of Mumbai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of the Website or the information, statements, opinions, products, services and materials contained, provided, posted or expressed in the Website and the laws of India shall govern such dispute or claim. However, Cafemutual retains the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where they believe that infringement of the Usage Terms and/or the Disclaimer is taking place or originating.
I have carefully read, understood & further agree to be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned in the present Disclaimer. I further agree & understand that the usage of this website would be construed to be my acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in the present disclaimer.
AMC FORMS & TOOLSFORUMS