• Cafemutual is one of the foremost names in providing news, knowledge and insights to the mutual fund industry. Since its launch just seven years ago, Cafemutual has established itself as a repository of information on mutual fund distribution industry.
• Cafemutual is among top 10 names globally in this genre.
• This has been possible because of the hard work of its young team (the average age here is 27!). Cafemutual team members enjoy a great working atmosphere, functional autonomy, opportunities to learn and advance careers.
• Collect information about newsworthy events and trends related to mutual funds, insurance and other financial products.
• Conduct interviews of senior officials in the mutual funds and finance industry (CEOs, CIOs, CXOs), distributors and other experts.
• Writes insightful stories to help distributors of financial products improve and grow their business and adhere to high professional standards.
• Collaborate with team to develop content, including defining content needs, contributing to the content idea process, pitches and editorial calendar; gathering source material.
• Updates various sections of the website
• Have 1+ yrs. of experience in covering personal finance or Indian business or economy
• Must have a graduate degree. Additional weightage will be given to candidates with certifications such as CFP and CFA.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• A keen interest in news, current affairs, business and people
• Good organization skills and the ability to work under pressure to deliver on tight deadlines
• An ability to grasp complex issues quickly and explain them in simple, concise language
1+ yrs. of experience in covering personal finance or Indian business or economy
Write to email@example.com or call at 07303903692 for more details.
Salary will be competitive.