A Cutting Edge (Gaurav Mashruwala)
Applications sought for the post of Para Financial Planner. Key areas of responsibility
• Assisting in the financial planning process
• Co-ordinating with the clients from the initial stage through the completion
• Monitoring and Reviewing the financial plan
• Conducting research to make suitable suggestions to clients
• Assist in the routine administrative work."
Candidate should be graduate/post-graduate in any field along with CFP certification.
Basic understanding of accounts and taxation is must.
Certification in Mutual Fund and Life Insurance Licence will be an added advantage.
Experienced candidates preferred.
Interested candidates please mail across your resume on email@example.com (Mention Application for Para Planner) as the subject line
As per industry standards