• Primary Responsibility of the candidate is to build, develop and enhance relationships across the Retail Distribution, Banking & IFA Channels.
• Acquire, deepen and manage wealth management relationships across asset classes in excess of an average holding of over INR 1 Cr.
• Ensure timely coverage of all the relationships assigned which should result into effective communication about Principal PNB mutual funds, its schemes and all other aspects.
• Maintain the highest degree of learning required to be able to service these clients for products and services in the asset management space. This includes a strong working knowledge across product performances, taxation norms, global & domestic macroeconomics, etc.
• The role encompasses a variety of related activities like innovative sales initiatives and ideas, coordination for sales meetings and keeping a tab on mutual fund market information.
• Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and priorities and schedule own activities so these targets are met.