Khyati Mashru, Plantrich Consultancy
- I plan to acquire 100 like-minded clients in 2017. I wish to work with clients who understand the importance of financial planning and are willing to change their habits for their own betterment.
- I plan to complete ‘Financial Life Planner’ course offered by Kinder Institute of Life Planning this year. After completing this course, I will be in a better position to understand my client’s most essential goals before formulating a financial plan.
- We are going to transform ourselves as a ‘financial coach’ for our clients. Just as you have a personalized gym trainer and customized diet plan for your body, we will assist the client to implement their bespoke action plans.
- We will increase our team strength to 15. Also, we will focus on training our employees so that they are best equipped to handle clients.
- To service our growing client base, we plan to have one more office in South Mumbai.
Kevin Michael, Money & More
- We plan to expand our product bouquet. This year, we will offer our clients alternative investment funds so that they can invest in a wider range of products.
- Demonetization has presented a huge opportunity for advisors. So my goal for 2017 is to actively channelize my client’s idle cash money lying in bank accounts into liquid and hybrid funds.
- Besides investments, we are seeing an increasing demand from our clients for loans. So we plan to collaborate with companies offering loans to provide the best loans to our clients.
- We will deepen our client engagement. To achieve this, our team members will be in constant touch with our clients, especially through one-on-one meetings.