The webinar starts at 4 pm on Friday. To register, fill up the contact form by clicking here.
Why P2P lending?
- Consumer loans constitute the highest yielding asset class for banks. P2P lending opens up lending as an asset class for individual retail and HNI investors.
- Investors typically prefer debt products for the fixed cashflows / income associated. P2P lending provides regular monthly cashflows with returns which are nearly twice as high as a bank fixed deposit.
How does P2P lending work?
- P2P lending facilitates investors and borrowers to come together on an online P2P platform. The P2P platform enables lending and borrowing between individuals.
- Investors earn steady, attractive returns while borrowers get quick, affordable loans.
Why should IFAs attend?
- An opportunity to learn about a new, exciting product offering for investors in the alternative investments space.
- Acquire a new product and diversify your clients’ portfolio with a short term, rewarding asset class.
How to attend?
- If interested in attending the webinar, kindly fill up the google contact form provided above.