Tata Mutual Fund along with CAMS has introduced '1 Click' digital NFO subscription to help your KYC compliant clients subscribe to NFO in just a few clicks.
This facility aims to bring ease, convenience and speed of investing for your new and existing clients.
This facility is launched for Tata Small Cap NFO, where an existing or new investor can subscribe to the NFO in just 4 clicks – with nearly no data input. Investors can skip the entire process of log-in and form filing.
How does '1 Click' digiNFO subscription work?
• Investor clicks on the NFO banner on the internet or an SMS with a short url.
• Investor is prompted to authenticate with the PAN number
• An OTP is sent to the registered mobile number
• On submission of the OTP, Investor details basis the last transaction are pre-populated including distributor ARN code
• Investor selects scheme option, plan, amount and makes the payment
"The '1 Click' digiNFO solution will surely enhance investors transacting experience. Investors can now enjoy near zero data input. For an investor who is new to Tata Mutual Fund, this will provide him auto populated data fields doing away with the requirement for detailed data entry. We are committed to embrace advanced technologies and innovate to provide smart offerings to our investors", said Kashmira Kalwachwala, Head – Investor Services, Tata Asset Management.
A senior official from CAMS added "This is an industry first digital initiative to make investing in NFOs completely hassle-free for existing and new investors and TATA Mutual Fund has been an early adopter to implement digiNFO solution."