HDFC MF has settled a case of alleged multiple violations which included:
- Maturity of a security exceeded the maturity of the scheme
- Difference in TER for direct and regular plans was lower than the commission paid to the distributors in certain schemes
- Excess charges debited for certain years were credited after a period of more than one year
- NAVs of certain schemes were not published on its website
- Error in valuation of unlisted equity shares of a company
HDFC MF remitted the amount to the regulator on November 22, 2018.